But like all true raiders, they're not content with 99% completion. They want EVERY Tomb Raider cover printed. So they're encouraging all of us to look through our personal collections to unearth any covers that have not yet been included. If you find one, please scan it or take a high-quality photo and either put it up on Flickr and send me a link, or send the scan directly to me () and I will make sure it is included.
Click through to view the gallery of covers so far. Impressive!
Finally, here are guidelines for submission:
- Please use Flickr, since it is free and allows for uncompressed image uploads, and Crystal Dynamics can then easily add your pics to their Favorites. (If you prefer not to creat a Flickr account, you're welcome to contact me, and I will gladly upload for you and credit you in the photo caption.)
- Upload cover only (no inside pages) to a PUBLIC album so other contributors can see which magazines are already in the collection
- These can be any magazine with images of Lara Croft or Tomb Raider on them related to the Tomb Raider games, comics, movies, or merchandise. Even covers with Angelina Jolie on them count, as long as they are billed as an interview about Tomb Raider. The only thing we won't accept is adult magazines with ties to Tomb Raider.
- The cover can be shared with another gaming character, as long as Lara takes up at least half of the image.
- Please ensure the cover doesn't have a mailing address on it. If it does, please Photoshop or obscure any personal details prior to scanning.
- In the title of the image, please put the magazine name, issue number, and month/date of release. In the caption, please put the country it is from.
- You can watermark the cover image if it is a rare image, but please put it somewhere small and inconspicuous so that it doesn't detract from the overall design. We want this to feel like an art gallery.