Here are links to videos of various live presentations and developer interviews, plus reports from a few of the Tomb Raider E3 community ambassadors, so those of us who weren't able to attend can stay in the loop.
RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Gameplay Reveal
- E3 2015 Microsoft Press Conference - Includes Rise of the Tomb Raider Gameplay Demo with Game Director Brian Horton
- Square Enix Press Conference - Link is to the segment featuring Rise of the Tomb Raider and Lara Croft GO. Rewind to watch the whole presentation if you like.
- Square Enix Presents - Q&A with Brian Horton
- YouTube Live @E3 - Geoff Keighley interviews Brian Horton
- Download New Rise of the Tomb Raider desktop wallpapers from Xbox.com
- Lara Croft GO Reveal Trailer
- Twitch TV - Lara Croft GO gameplay with devs from Square Enix Montréal
- App Spy's Lara Croft GO Hands-on Demo
- Square Enix Presents - Hands on with Lara Croft Relic Run producer Laura Carter (includes additional footage from TombRaiderHQ)
- About the E3 Ambassador Program
- Square Enix Presents - Q&A plus TR trivia with fans Melonie Mac, Jenn Croft, and Rodrigo Santos.
- E3 coverage from Tomb Raider HQ's E3 ambassador Brandon Klassen - Includes lots of photos from the show floor plus a detailed description of the 15-minute ROTTR press demo
- E3 coverage from the Tomb of Ash
- Square Enix Forums E3 media thread - Photos and video, plus a community interview with Creative Director Noah Hughes
I'd love to hear what you think about the upcoming games, the franchise's showing at E3, or whatever's on your mind Tomb Raider-wise. Please leave a comment below or get in touch by email or social media.