RAIDERFEST runs from June 1 to
Submissions can be any of the following:
- The fan's own interpretation of the Indiana Jones and/or Tomb Raider themes on a particular instrument (i.e. piano, guitar, etc.) OR a remix of the themes.
- A lyrical tribute to Indiana Jones and/or Tomb Raider (i.e. a rap, ballad, etc.)
- Or an original composition by the fan as a tribute to Indiana Jones and/or Tomb Raider.
- 1st Place: Will have their choice of either an Indiana Jones "Raiders of the Lost Ark" 12" Figure from Sideshow Collectibles OR the Art of Tomb Raider book.
- 2nd Place: Will win a copy of the Indiana Jones Omnibus 1 and Tomb Raider Tankobon 1.
- 3rd Place: Will have their choice of an Indiana Jones novel OR a Tomb Raider novel.
We're very pleased to announce that we will have three very special guest judges for this contest.
Clint Bajakian: Video game composer, worked with LucasArts from 1991 to 2000. Composed the music for Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine, and Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb. Currently employed with Sony Computer Entertainment.
Marcus Trogen: Tomb Raider fan and composer, creator of the Dance Raider tributes.
Anna Meredith: Composer and performer of electronic and acoustic music. Has worked as a composer for the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra and is currently the PRS/RPS Composer in the House with Sinfonia ViVA.
Panel of Judges:
L.E. Croft: Webmistress of IndyCroft.com, Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider fan fiction author.
Ostercy: Tomb Raider fan fiction author and webmaster of Ostercy's Tomb Raider Fables.
Jaden: Webmistress of Guns and Grapple.
Marcus Brody: Raiders' Realm moderator.
Scorn: Indiana Jones fan.
Further details and instructions for submitting entries can be found on the IndyCroft.com IndyCroft.com contest page. Good luck to all entrants. I look forward to hearing your wonderful work!